The iPad is not designed to be used with a keyboard. But that hasn’t stopped moms, businesspeople, and pleasing enthusiasts from regulating one anyway. If we know someone who likes their iPad large and bulky, don’t try to remonstrate them that a touchscreen is good enough. They’ve already done adult their mind. What we can do is indicate them to a improved iPad keyboard case. The slightest crappy QWERTY iPad box is Logitech’s Ultrathin Keyboard Case.
If you’re not going a apart Apple keyboard route, a Ultrathin is your best choice. The Wirecutter’s Seamus Bellamy attempted a garland of cases, and like Logitech’s Ultrathin a best. From a review:
What Logitech has constructed here is a apparatus designed to do a primary purpose – typing – with as few compromises and complications as possible, while during a same time providing a jot of insurance for a iPad. The change is admirable, and in my opinion, optimal.
Amazon’s offered a Logitech Ultrathin for $75 during a moment, that is $25 off a MSRP and $15 reduction than a subsequent closest price. It works with a iPad 2, a third-generation iPad, and a many new full distance iPad. So if we contingency spin your inscription into an ungainly netbook, today’s a good day to do it. [Amazon]
No speculation, only dealz: Follow @dealzmodo
• Logitech Ultrathin iPad Keyboard Case ($75) | Amazon | Originally $100
A Camera With a Leica Lens for $290
Panasonic’s Lumix cameras mostly underline potion done by a mythological German camera maker. The DMC-LX7K is a plain indicate and fire camera, with a Leica lens and primer orifice ring, though a tiny sensor compared to CMOS cameras. That doesn’t meant it can’t take pleasing photos, and right now Amazon’s offered it for $100 reduction than anywhere else. Here’s a Gizmodo review. [Amazon]
• 32GB Class 10 Micro SD ($18) | Officemax around Ben’s Bargains | Originally $25
• 1TB WD My Passport HD ($69) | Buydig.com around Ben’s Bargains | Originally $90 | Use banking formula DIG10
• Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover ($75) | Amazon around Reddit | Originally $100
• 2TB WD My Passport HD ($119) | Buydig.com around Ben’s Bargains | Originally $150 | Use banking formula DIG10
Amazon put a whole garland of Blu-rays on sale for $10. Fight Club, Kill Bill, other plain films.
• 2 Pair Eastbay Compression Shorts ($20) | Eastbay | Originally $40
Dumb TV → Smart TV
• Slingbox Solo TV Broadcaster ($85) | Tiger Direct around DealMac | Originally $105
• Apple TV ($89) | Rakuten around Edealinfo | Originally $100
• Slingbox Pro-HD ($125) | Woot around 9to5Toys | Originally $250
• Alienware X51 w/ Quad Core i5, Windows 7 ($739) | Dell around Edealinfo | Originally $850 | Use banking formula BXV1FC3ZFJ95DG
• 30% off Any Dell Financial Services Item | Dell around Ben’s Bargains | Use banking formula D2B35DELL
• MiniSynth 2 ($0) | iTunes around Appshopper | Originally $1
• Star Hound ($0) | iTunes around Appshopper | Originally $1
• RushPlayer ($1) | iTunes around Appshopper | Originally $3
• Focus Time ($1) | iTunes around One Dollar Wednesday | Originally $5
A note on Dealzmodo: We’re veteran shoppers. We wade by practical mall after cyber storefront to figure out what’s indeed a bargain. Yes, we make income if we finish adult buying. That’s capitalism, though we’re positively looking out for your best interest. Read this if we wish to know more.